Salary: Cira of £23,800
Reporting to: CEO
Hours: 35 a week
Supports the staff, CEO and Board in Aberdeen Inspired by organising and co-ordinating office management to ensure organisational efficiency.
Office Manager Main Duties:
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures including controlling correspondence, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, assisting the CEO by reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed and arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Tracking budgets, processing invoices and obtaining appropriate sign off and approvals, recording office expenditure and assisting with the management of the office variable and office fixed budgets.
- Arrangement of meetings and appointments. Taking minutes at Board Meetings, typing and distributing within 7 days of meeting.
- Maintains a Levy Payers Contact database for use throughout the year as well as for the renewal ballot.
- Administrative and project management support to other staff in Aberdeen Inspired.
- Designs and maintains filing systems and controls stock such as stationery and other materials.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing reports, summarising information and identifying trends, responding to enquiries and complaints as necessary.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office and administrative systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Attending conferences and training as appropriate.
Skills/Qualifications (Desirable): General Administration, Financial Management, Sage 50, Minute Taking, Organisational Skills, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Database Management, Good range of IT skills and experience.
Applications should be submitted by the close of play on Monday 10th of September to Viki Menzies, Office & Finance Manager, Suite 2 32 Upperkirkgate, Aberdeen, AB10 1BA or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.