Our dedicated footfall counters captures daily footfall figures so we can see what brings people into our city centre.
Aberdeen Inspired, working in partnership with Springboard have delivered a footfall counting scheme in nine locations throughout the city centre in order to better understand and quantify the pedestrian footfall and flow within the area.
All of the counters are located within the Aberdeen Inspired BID area. The counters measure footfall continuously 24/7 and the results are for each week and month are compared with equivalent periods across Scotland and the UK.
Each month, Aberdeen Inspired will upload the latest monthly footfall report for your interest and information. If you have any queries or require any further information please email email@example.com.
- Footfall Figures January 2018
- Footfall Figures December 2017
- Footfall Figures November 2017
- October Footfall Figures 2017
- September Footfall Figures
- August Footfall Figures 2017
- July Footfall Figures 2017
- June Footfall Figures 2017
- May Footfall Figures 2017
- April Footfall Figures 2017
- February Footfall Figures 2017
- January Footfall Figures 2017