EAT . SHOP . DRINK . DISCOVER
Aberdeen Inspired’s new campaign celebrates the diverse and vibrant evening and night time economy Aberdeen City Centre provides. By showcasing the city’s evening offering to ‘Eat, Shop, Drink, and Discover’, Aberdeen Inspired hope to encourage residents to become tourists in their own city and explore all that is on offer. Aberdeen is growing into a 24-hour city, with late night gyms, retail leisure and entertainment facilities available, and the city centre is becoming more accessible than ever, with something new to discover each time you visit.
As part of the campaign, Aberdeen City Council are piloting a scheme offering free carparking in the city centre, in four council owned car parks starting from 1st October 2018 – March 2019. The Bon Accord Centre has also joined the campaign and is also offering this in their car parks.
Park for free everyday from 5pm – 8am in the following car parks:
- Bon Accord Centre Car Parks – Harriet Street AB10 1FR FR/ Loch Street AB25 1DE
- Chapel Street Car Park – Huntly St, Aberdeen AB10 1TF
- Denburn Car Park – Spa t, Aberdeen AB25 1PU
- Frederick Street Car Park – Frederick St, Aberdeen AB24 5HY
- West North Street Car Park – West North Street, Aberdeen AB24 5AR